- Understand financial planning and make a financial plan.
- Set a savings plan for your education goals.
- Evaluate and prepare for starting or selling a business.
- Gauge the investment-worthiness of rental properties.
- Assess the affordability of a second home.
- Determine if you’re spending too much or can spend more.
- Figure how much to put into savings and where to put it.
- Assess if you have enough saved.
- Develop a prudent and sustainable spending plan.
- Determine the right allocation now and in the future.
- Choose the right diversification strategy and implement it.
- Protect your portfolio from inflation.
- Decide whether to invest actively or passively.
- Determine whether to invest in ‘alternative’ asset classes.
- Identify & implement strategies to best protect your family.
- Choose the right life insurance for your needs.
- Assess and/or lower your insurance costs.
- Determine if umbrella coverage is right for you.
- Decide if and when long-term care insurance is appropriate.
- Select the right employee benefits.
- Decide whether or not to refinance your mortgage.
- Decide whether or not to pay off your loan.
- Identify the best sources of financing.
- Make a vehicle lease-or-buy decision.
- Assess the importance of being debt-free at retirement.
- Coordinate with your CPA, or find a better one.
- Determine when to exercise stock awards.
- Decide whether to contribute to a Roth IRA or Roth 401(k) or do a Roth conversion.
- Decide which accounts to draw from.
- Assess your savings and determine when you can retire.
- Evaluate retirement scenarios and how long your money will last.
- Decide when to take Social Security and how to maximize it.
- Budget for health care.
- Develop the optimal retirement Income distribution plan.
- Prioritize assets for liquidation.
- Prepare your will and a plan for end of life.
- Establish a living trust.
- Set up charitable / philanthropic giving strategies.
- Minimize estate taxes & efficiently pass wealth to your children / grandchildren.
- Coordinate with your current estate attorney, or find a better one.
We offer a FREE initial consultation . Call 1 (818) 884-2549 today for a free, confidential consultation and ask for Fazel Mostashari